Begin A New Adventure!

Coming soon, a new Minecraft experience!

Alpha Starting Now!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by unenergizer, Apr 27, 2017.

By unenergizer on Apr 27, 2017 at 5:13 PM
  1. Hey everybody!

I have been working on ForgeStorm again! We are getting close to releasing an official alpha. Right now the server is online for people to test out. You can join the hub and check it out and you can also play mini games (currently only 4 are ready to demo)! Explore your compass menu to find the button to join the mini games (or click Joseph).

Please use this as a chance to review the current build. Feel free to test any feature currently available. Mobs and more shops are coming soon. Right now there are very limited ways to earn money and very little things to buy. I understand that this makes the server not very fun, but we really just need people to test and review the content that is currently ready. Also if you wish to test the mini games you will need at least two people to play. Thanks everyone for your time and your patience, it is very much appreciated. Also thanks to @GoogleFox for all the help so far!

I will continue to make news post's on here and on our Discord channel. When something new is added, you will be able to test it! Join our Discord channel! Click this link --> https://discord.gg/NhtvMgR

Things we have left to do:
    1. Add mobs and more citizens to the hub and mini game lobby maps.
    2. Add a block shop store for player realms.
    3. Add more tutorials.
    4. Add more shops around the server.
    5. Implement more animated blocks.
    6. Finish off the hub build.
    7. Add more mini games.
    8. Gather input from testers about the build, game play, and must have mini games.

Server IP: alpha.ForgeStorm.com
    (Note: server may go up and down as we work on it)

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by unenergizer, Apr 27, 2017.